Advertisement

Monday, October 10

Games

Boy : Let's we play a game , do you want ?
Girl : What game ?
Boy : Like this , tomorrow you don't even call me . It means , don't text me or anything that including . I'll do like that too , okay ? We see who will win . 
Girl : Hmm , okay ! 
Next day , the girl hold her longing of the boy . Remember this is a request , the girl try to be strong .  
Next day , the girl call the boy but the boy doesn't answer it . So , the girl go to his house . Outside the house there are many people . The girl feel strange and go inside the house . Entire body lay stiff in the middle of the house . And it is the boy body that had died . The boy mom give a letter to the girl . 
Darling , yesterday you can live one day without me . I'm sure that you can live happily wihtout me the next day and later . Love you ....
  We got this story from 'Qistina Amalin' . Thanks yo !

No comments:

Post a Comment